Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Multiple Things

I had a few things I wanted to blog about:

1) No more jury duty for me. They only had 1 case in the 2 days I was there, and I wasn't called for the panel for that one, so I didn't get to be on a jury. I'm a little bummed. I, at least, wanted to go through voir dire! Anyway, they let us go at 11 today, so I called up a friend who was going to meet me downtown for lunch and told her I would just come pick her up and we could go somewhere. We went out to P.F. Chang's at Alderwood Mall, and I had the lettuce wraps and the crispy honey chicken - so yum! Aftewards, we went to Michael's and I spent too much money on beads. But, I made another bracelet this afternoon while at my friend's house. I used to hate wearing bracelets, but I don't seem to mind them now. I was going to post pictures of the bracelets I made, but the batteries in my camera said that they wanted charging. Whatever! So maybe later.

2) I was also going to share the socks that I bought for the times I went to the doctor for the "dil*do cam", so my feet wouldn't be cold. I got this idea from some other bloggers, so I thought I would go out and buy some socks to wear. Both pair that I got have kitties on them. :-D

3) The, what I think are, AF cramps continued on and off today. I've actually been o.k. (emotionally) most of the day because I had some distractions today, but now that I came back home, it's a different story. I feel like I'm on the verge of an emotional breakdown at any moment. I have to confess that on the way home from my friend's house, I did breakdown. I'm better now though. The friend that I was visiting with this afternoon told me the other day that if I ever needed to talk, whenever that time may be, I could call her. It was really sweet of her to say that. It is hard for me though to show my emotions in front of people - sometimes, even my husband - I just wanted her to know that (if she's reading this). However, maybe I'll be able to show them next week if I find out this IUI didn't work, which is feeling more and more likely that it didn't. UGH! I hate having a negative attitude, but the temp wackiness, the horrible cramps before and the AF-like cramps now, aren't letting hope in right now.

4) WTH? Now Fertility Friend wants to tell me that Ovulation happened on CD19 - today is CD24. Fertility Friend is really annoying me. My subscription runs out in 23 days - I will not be renewing my subscription. It really hasn't helped me - it has only increased my frustration.

5) So yesterday, my husband tells me that he bought a book at the U-Bookstore. As if either of us need any more books! But it was sweet because he said he saw this book called Winkie and thought of me. On the cover was a teddy bear, which is the part of the book he thought of me with as I collect bears; however, the book is about a teddy bear that comes to life and the government thinks it is a terrorist. It seems like a rather silly book, but I'll read it eventually (as soon as I'm done with the Stephanie Plum books).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home