Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 03, 2006

Real Excitement Here Today

I just love being at work when it seems like everyone else has the day off (please note that I'm being sarcastic). The one good thing about coming into work on a day like today is that the traffic was wonderful. I can only hope that traffic on the way home will be just as good, but who knows. There is a Mariners game tonight and since I work on the "Eastside" and have to cross Lake Washington to get home, there is a possibility that traffic will not be good.

So the cramping that I had yesterday is continuing. It really doesn't feel all that great, but it isn't that bad that I couldn't come into work.

Also, my temp has finally went up to where I think it should be at this time in my cycle. The last couple days it was at 98.5. I didn't go get another thermometer because I really didn't feel like purchasing yet another one. It would be nice if I could figure out where the other one went to though.

Well, around one more week to go in this 2ww. By keeping busy this weekend, I had a lot of distractions. And tomorrow, we are going to two BBQs, so that will keep me distracted (though the first BBQ we are going to, there is an almost 5 month old baby there, so maybe it won't be that distracting after all).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your very kind words. I hope you have lots of fun at your BBQs this weekend to help get you through that last week's wait!

    Good luck with the 5 month old, hopefully there will be lots of other people there too, to help distract you from the whole set of baby topics!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home