Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Couldn't Sleep

I couldn't fall back asleep after I got up at 6:30 to go to the restroom. My temp is at 98.0 today. Seriously, something is going on - either my temps are really that weird this cycle or my thermometer is broken. I think I may go get another one (since I have no idea where my 2nd one is) and see if it is the thermometer.

Anyway, since I couldn't fall back asleep, I'm going to go walking around Greenlake at 8 while my husband and a friend go running in preparation for the half-marathon that they're doing in September. I wasn't planning to go - because I could really use a sleep-in-day since I haven't had that in a while - but since I can't sleep, I might as well go and do something good for my body.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    I have always been horrible about the temping. I am definitely not disciplined enough. I hope that you are able to figure out what is going on. Enjoy your walk!

     
  • At 11:46 AM , Blogger noela said...

    I hope you enjoy your walk today!

    When is your beta?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home