Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Just a quick post...

We're just about to go over to the first of the two BBQs we are going to today, so I thought until it was time to go, I would blog. I got up early this morning to go walking around Greenlake - and it was a nice walk though why does it always seem like the 4th of July around here has to be overcast? Hopefully, the clouds will burn off in a while. I should probably remember to bring my sunscreen should that happen so I don't get any more red than I am right now.

I woke up at 2 this morning and of course, the first thing I thought of "I wonder if the IUI worked this time". I'm not sure it did. I seem to remember a time that my breasts were so sore right before AF showed up and they don't do that anymore. Sure, they're a little sore right now, but nothing compared to before. I hope that doesn't mean anything, but this what I was thinking about until I fell back asleep. Yes, I think about this even at 2 in the morning.

Ooh, it looks like the sun is coming out...maybe. Well, I better finish getting ready. Have a happy 4th everyone!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM , Blogger Family Ties said...

    Did you have fun :)

    I gotta walk more...

    I hope the IUI did work.

     
  • At 5:51 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    I hope that your IUI did work, and that you had a wonderful holiday weekend.

     
  • At 8:30 PM , Blogger Debbi said...

    Hi Heather -- I really hope this IUI works for you. What a weird day today, from rain to sun and back again. We finally just put the canopy up over the picnic table in the backyard and hoped the rain would come so we don't have to water. What's a July 4th in Seattle without rain, anyway? Hope you had great fun at your BBQs!

     
  • At 12:53 AM , Blogger noela said...

    I hope this IUI worked for you as wel!!!

    Also hope you had a fun and relaxing day! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home