Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 30, 2006

Stat Counters

Some of you were asking about stat counters, and I have been using bravenet.com to keep track of how many people come to my site and where they come from, but I found another one - statcounter.com. It actually seems a lot nicer. There aren't stupid ads on the side, which is nice and it can show you where people come from at a larger scale - all for free. I think if I paid money to bravenet, it could count more, but statcounter.com will show up to the last 100 visits rather than 10 and all for free.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM , Blogger noela said...

    That's interesting, I might check that out in addition to what Typepad already provides. On my blog there is a "Stats" section where I can see all of the referring addresses, but it would be interesting to have even more info. Does Blogger not provide anything? I am not sure if the difference is that I have a paid Typepad account perhaps?

    Thanks for the tip! :)

    http://vanilladreams.typepad.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home