Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 30, 2006

More Sharing

Well, with the new stat counter I've been using, I found that my real-life friends knew about this blog. I asked them, and two, so far, confirmed that they did know about it (this is in addition to the other friend I mentioned the other day). I'm actually o.k. with them knowing as I was considering telling them about it anyway. I should probably get around to telling my sister and my mother as I have a feeling that my sister, at least, will be upset I kept this from her.

On another topic, I can't seem to concentrate nor can I figure out what I want to do with my Friday night (my husband is out playing a game with some of our guy friends). I don't want to read my book. I don't want to watch any of the movies I borrowed from my parents. I don't want to watch tv at all. I'm not even sure I want to be on the computer, but it seems to be the one thing tonight that keeps my attention for at least some period of time. Apparently, blogging is good for me tonight. I'm a little anxious about finding out that my real-life friends know about this blog (afraid I've said something here to upset them), but most likely the anxiety is coming from having to wait. I'm so impatient. It's killing me - though I have a feeling already that this IUI didn't work. I can't help but feel that way when my temps are just not showing me that there is a possibility it could be true. Anyway, I've got about another 10 days before I'll find out for sure (assuming my cycle is 28 days again).

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:42 PM , Blogger Meg said...

    So how did they know?? Like, the internet is a pretty damn big place - hell, even the IF blogosphere is massive... You know?

     
  • At 11:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am not upset that you kept this from me. but I do like to read blogs! it is much easier to say things here than it is in real life and i like to know how people are really feeling! i am gald that you finally told me!! *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home