Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A nice feeling...

I just got a call from the nurse from my clinic asking how I was doing. It caught me off guard, but it was so nice to have someone ask how I'm doing even if this particular person asks all the patients she works with how they're doing. It still made me feel good.

I told her I've been cramping, and she asked if I've spotted at all, and I said no. And she said it could be implantation so she's hoping it's that and not the other possible outcome. She asked if I'm planning to test at all, and I said no, that I'm doing my best to wait until Tuesday. She said that would be good because you don't want to test too early and get a negative when it could be positive. My sister send me this link earlier of women who described feeling like AF was going to show up any day now, even well into their pregnancy, when they were pregnant. It certainly made me feel a little better, so thanks Trina for sending that to me!

About doing HPTs, I was talking to a friend from my support group last night (the one that went to the movie with me), and she said that if she had to do it over again, she would go do the beta
test, then come home and do the HPT, so she could be prepared when the clinic calls. I'm thinking of doing that.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    Do what makes you feel best. I'm hoping for a giant positive!

     
  • At 8:11 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    I like the plan to test after giving the blood for the beta. This way you've waited 'long enough' that you can trust the results and you'll be prepared for the phone call and not sitting anticipating it all day.

    This part of the wait is the absolute worst!! I'm allowing myself to test on Saturday if my temp is still up and it's getting really hard to wait. And this isn't even an IVF cycle.

     
  • At 10:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    if you're going to see borat, give us a call cause PM wants to see that!!!

     
  • At 6:43 AM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    It is nice when someone genuinely asks how you are...doesn't happen much anymore. (man, I sound old and crochety)

    Good Luck with the testing...it is going so slow!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home