Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

3dp5dt

First, a little rant…

You may or may not recall my rant I wrote about a while back about a coworker who went on maternity leave and when she left I had to take over some of her projects (you probably don’t – I wouldn’t remember either probably – so here’s the post I wrote).

Well, this morning, I forwarded her an e-mail regarding an issue that she is supposed to work on and I cc’d my boss. She responded back to me that this wasn’t part of her job when it so clearly is, and my boss told her to look into it. I went and asked my boss a little while later if I was wrong to forward that e-mail to my co-worker, and my boss said no. Gah! I am so completely annoyed by her – does she do any work at all or talk on the phone all day? Oh, and when she sees me in the hall, her and her buddy completely ignore me. What fun coworkers I have!


Anyway, I was a little stressed this morning regarding some project my boss wanted me to work on. I walked around a little too much and have a little bit of cramping. Oh, and in the vanpool this morning, I cannot seem to stop myself from feeling anxious about this wait. I only (only, hah!) have 1 week to go, so I need something to occupy my mind and to relax me because the music isn't doing it. It doesn't help that the driver of the van was very close to hitting another car this morning - apparently, even though we had gone through one tunnel on I-90 to come out to the bright sun directly in front of us while going across Lake Washington, he apparently forgot about this when going through the 2nd tunnel and seemed surprised to find a bright sun and people might actually brake after coming out of the dark tunnel to the bright sun. Wow, that was one big rambling sentence - hopefully, it makes sense; I don't feel like correcting it.

Well, anyway, that's all for now.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    stupid co-worker! quit yapping and get your friggin job done or quit and let someone who can focus do it! (ok, my support rant is over now.)

    I hate those tunnels too, no matter how long you live here, ppl always brake coming out of the tunnel and freak out when the rains return.

    I hope this next week passes faster than you think it will. Try renting some good comedies, they always seem to help time pass.

     
  • At 4:46 PM , Blogger Carol said...

    the 2ww wait is the worst part of the whole thing. I don't have any great suggestions for managing it - I always go nearly insane during the 2ww.

    Sorry about the stupid co-workers. not what you want to have to deal with right now.

     
  • At 11:26 AM , Blogger GLouise said...

    Boo on those annoying co-workers. They are what I call "teflon." Work never seems to "stick" to them!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home