Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Cute Story

My sister sent me the story below. Little background: Connor is my nephew (he's 5) and Morgan is my niece (she's 4). Also, my husband has named our embryos Unter and Uber (read all about it here).

Now here's the story...

"On monday, Me, Connor and Morgan were riding in the car and Morgan asked me if I was going to have a baby. I assume with all the baby talk about you, this is why she asked. So I said no, Aunt Heather is going to have a baby. And she said "Oh". And Connor asked what their names were going to be and I replied that I didn't know but right now they are Unter and Uber. Connor says " oh? Can Unter be nicknamed CJ?" I said but your nickname is CJ. And he said that he wanted Unter to have that nickname. And then Morgan yells from the back seat "and the other one can be named Chuliya." So my kids have named your babies CJ and Chuliya."

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home