Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

4dp5dt

In an effort to keep myself occupied and keep my mind off the whole - "will it be positive and thus, we will be so incredibly happy, or will it be negative and thus, we will be so incredibly devasatated?" question - I'm going to go see a movie tonight at the Crest with a support group buddy. I am so happy she said she would go see the movie with me because, like I said, I need to keep myself occupied and distracted. We're going to see Talladega Nights. She is the one that actually found a comedy at a theatre to go see - and it's at the "cheap" theatre!

And we ended up getting 16 kids last night. A low for us in the 3 years we've been in our house. Perhaps it was too cold?

I just got back from buying some printer paper and a pack of notebooks and I had to carry it from the store over to my van and well, I'm out of shape and I was wearing a heavy coat because I thought things were getting colder, so it was not pleasant to carry those things around the store then to my van. I really, really hope that this doesn't cause a problem with our embryos sticking around for a while. I don't know why I did what I just did - I just knew I needed these things, so I went and bought them. As you some of you can relate to, I'm afraid one little movement is going cause a positive to turn to a negative! Gah - why did I just do that?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am sure that everything wil be fine. I know it is hard to not be concerned about everything you do, but keep positive thoughts. The items you were carrying were not too heavy and it was just a long walk. it will be okay!

     
  • At 4:05 PM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    There's not much you can do to "unstick" the embryos - as long as you don't climb Mt. Everest! Remember that the outcome has probably already been determined in there!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home