Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Transfer History Pt. 4

From October 28, 2006

7:23 p.m.

Looking at this picture of our embryos brings tears to my eyes. These little embryos may become our child(ren). It’s just so amazing.

9:35 p.m.


I’m here hanging out at home by myself. Well, my furbabies are here – Oliver is hanging out with me on the couch. I’m not sure where Sophie is – probably on her favorite chair upstairs.

My husband went out to play a game with our guy friends. I’m sitting here watching VH1 Storytellers with the Dixie Chicks. I’m really enjoying it. I wish I could go to the concert in November – I think it’s down in Tacoma. The tickets are too expensive for me at the moment.

I’ve been cramping all day. I googled it, of course, and saw that this is normal, but it’s hard not to worry when you have so much riding on this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home