Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Even more...

3:23 p.m.


I found the problem with getting up at 7 on a weekend day and being told to keep off your feet as much as possible (did anyone else get this advice from the RE’s office?) – I am so completely bored and it’s only a little after 3 p.m. on Sunday and I’m planning on staying home tomorrow too per RE’s instructions. My husband was away helping a co-worker move, so he was gone for nearly 4 hours (I watched 4 episodes of The Bachelor while he was gone - not sure why I decided to watch this season). And I’m sure now that he’s home, he is going to study for his classes I wish I felt like reading my book, but I have no motivation even though I was trying to read 52 books this year and I’m only on #37 with 2 months to go. I want to go out and do something or at least have some conversation with a human being in person. I am going stir crazy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home