Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

1dp5dt - Update

9:48 a.m.


Well, we just got the phone call from the RE – the other 3 didn’t make it to blast, so we have no embryos to freeze. I’d be lying if I said that this doesn’t upset me. I can only hope that the 2 inside of me implant and stick sround for a long while. If that’s the case, then we wouldn’t need any frozen embryos. This feels like added pressure though for these ones to work. I know we are in the shared risk program, so we still have 2 more fresh cycles and 3 frozen (if we ever get there), but I don’t want to do another fresh cycle anytime soon or ever. Of course, I will if I have to.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hang in there!! We all pray for good news. *hugs* Love ya!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home