Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 30, 2006

2dp5dt

The alarm goes off at 6, so my husband can give me the PIO shot before he goes to work. I'm hoping I can go back to sleep. Again, no such luck. I feel tired, but I can't sleep. In a little while, I'm going to go read my book on the couch. I'm sure that will put me to sleep...maybe.

Also, I'm hurting a little bit. I don't know if it's from the retrieval still or the transfer, but I hurt. I can only hope that the pain is from our embies implanting themselves...although it's too early for that, isn't it? Hmm, according to fertility friend, implantation can happen on day 7 after ovulation or even earlier.

I wish I didn't have to wait another 8 days!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    I'm sorry the boredom is driving you crazy! I would be out of my mind. There's only so much court tv a person can stand. LOL.

    Hope the pain and discomfort goes away soon!

     
  • At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    According to the webpage I was looking at, the embys stick about 2 days after going to blastocyst. so it could be possible that that is the pain that you are feeling. we'll keep praying!! *hugs*

    and as for bordism, you can always call me!!! I am home!!!*hint,hint*

     
  • At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Heather,

    I'm just catching up on your transfer -- sounds like it all went well!

    I can't imagine what the 2ww after IVF must be like...interminable in many ways I would guess.

    But I hope it goes by fast and that you get great news at your Beta!!

     
  • At 4:52 PM , Blogger OHN said...

    I can completely relate to the boredom...I had to be on bedrest for 13 weeks after I had preterm labor. I thought I would lose my mind. It was great for a day but the other 12 weeks and 6 days were sooo boring. Also, you will feel every twinge and can make yourself nuts trying to figure out what it is or isn't...just take a deep breath and think positive thoughts.

     
  • At 1:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Ugh the 2ww is just HELL on earth. Is it working? Are the embies still hanging on? OOH I felt a pain. That MUST be implantation! Hang in there, it'll be over before you know it! OH and take advantage of doing nothing while you can. If it works then in 9 months you're gonna be plenty busy!

     
  • At 6:07 AM , Blogger Portia P said...

    If it helps, i'm feeling crampy too AND i've got 10 more days to wait until I can test! xx

     
  • At 6:42 AM , Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

    I'm not looking forward to PIO shots...

    Or the post transfer wait.... :-)

    You're doing great. it's only 7 more days now.

    I hope you hear some wonderful news at that time.

     
  • At 8:53 AM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    Hope you get some good sleep. I'm so glad it went well!!

    Tell them I said to stick around!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home