Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

1dp5dt

8:53 a.m.

The alarm went off at 7 this morning for us to do the PIO shot. I tried to go back to sleep, but that wasn’t happening. I just laid there and listened to some music and prayed that this cycle will work. I have 9 more days until I find out the results. On the one hand, I need time to speed up so it can be November 7, but on the other hand, I need it to go as is so I can make sure I get some work stuff done before November 30.

I still have some cramping this morning and my breasts are so super sore. I’m tired, but I can’t seem to sleep right now. I don’t plan to go to work tomorrow, and I still need to remind my boss of this fact. Well, that’s all for now. As soon as the doctor calls, I’m sure I’ll have more to say.

Ooh, actually, my husband just reminded me of this. I’ve seen on other blogs how some people give silly names to their embryos, and I asked my husband if he wanted to do that and he said no, so we weren’t. Possibly because that would mean we would be getting too attached. But then this morning he said something about “Unter” and “Uber” – which is under and over in German. I asked him why that and he said it was because in the picture, one of the embryos was over the other one and one was under the other one. It’s cute, so I’m sticking with it. I don’t have a scanner so I can’t show the picture to you right now, but my husband said he would scan the picture when he goes into work tomorrow. O.K. that’s really all for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home