Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 06, 2006

9dp5dt

You guys, I’m going crazy. It’s only (almost) 11:30 a.m. on Monday. The last 24 hours seem to be going at a snail’s pace. I can’t stand it! Oh, I ended up going to bed last night at 8:15! 8:15!!!

I woke up this morning not feeling so good (AF-like cramps, nausea), but again, I’m not sure if it’s because of the side effects of the PIO or pregnancy. I’m hoping the latter. Speaking of the PIO, I now have little bumps on the sites where the PIO shots are being done. They are so itchy! It is really kinda annoying because I can’t be scratching at my desk!

My sister just wrote me to tell me that not only did she have that dream (which I think I blogged about a while back, but I don’t feel like looking for it) in which she saw this cycle will be the one that works for us, but my uncle also had this premonition that this cycle works too. I hope they’re right!

There are moments that I think that yes, this IVF definitely worked. I definitely feel pregnant. Then I can’t help it, but that negative thought keeps popping back into my head – we’ve always had negatives, why would we finally be lucky? That feeling I have of being pregnant could just be the progesterone.

However, despite those annoying negative thoughts, right now, I’m going to act like I am pregnant until told otherwise.

I’m not exactly sure when the news will come tomorrow. I plan to ask them tomorrow when they plan to call, but I just want to tell friends and family – though I know you already know this – wait until we contact you. I’m sure if it is good news, you will know right away…maybe. We’ll see. I’ve never gotten positive news, so I don’t know what we’re going to do. I may want to go outside and shout it out to the world. I may want some time to just celebrate with my husband before letting everyone know.

Either way, I’m sure I’ll post the news at some point tomorrow.

Until then, I’ll leave you a quote from the Dixie Chicks song “I Hope”

“I hope, for more love, more joy and laughter
I hope, we'll have more than we'll ever need
I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly
And we can lose all the pain and misery
I hope, I hope”

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    "I Hope" right along with you!

     
  • At 2:34 PM , Blogger Portia P said...

    I'm SO excited for you!! Everything crossed xx

     
  • At 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just envisioned you yelling " I'm pregnant" out to the world, Jon hugging you and you with tears of joy in your eyes. I hope for the best for you!! *hugs*

     
  • At 5:18 PM , Blogger Sunny said...

    I really am hoping for good news too!!!

     
  • At 8:35 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    I'm so hoping for THE BEST news tomorrow!!!!!

    You might ask about getting a PIO formula in a different oil, you might be reacting to the sesame oil (assuming that's what you're using).

     
  • At 9:01 PM , Blogger Carol said...

    good luck tomorrow!!

     
  • At 8:19 AM , Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

    I can't believe it's already Beta day. I've been away from a computer for a few days so I had to catch up. I'll be checking back and crossing my fingers that you have wonderful news to share with us. I'm thinking of you guys!!!

    Faith

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home