Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 03, 2006

Sharps Container

Thanks to Carol & Jennifer for mentioning where to take the sharps container. I just called the Fred Meyer close by and they take them back for a fee (the fee depends on the size of the container). That makes me happy that I can go the same place to dispose of and purchase a sharps container. Gotta love convenience!

Also, I just have to mention Nickie's comment from this post. Hysterical! That would be so nice if we had that kind of sign!

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM , Blogger OHN said...

    colored nipples...OMG thats great!

     
  • At 4:02 PM , Blogger bitterkat said...

    That's strange that our Fred Meyer doesn't charge anything and the one up north does. I'd be happy to drop them off for you at my Fred Meyer if you want me to.

     
  • At 5:14 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    Just checking in. I am glad that the 2ww is going okay. I hope that the cramping is implantation cramping. How nice of your nurse to call. Thinking of you!

     
  • At 7:46 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    so glad I could provide some comic relief - my work here is done!

    the cramping is a good sign, don't be afraid of it. That's about all I've had this 2ww (fatigue started yesterday) and I tested positive today. The cramping is good!!

     
  • At 7:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We were able to take our sharps container to our clinic for disposal. But it is nice you have the convenience of dropping them off at the same place you pick more up. Though hopefully the only prescriptions your picking up are progesterone refills. :)

     
  • At 8:40 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Glad you are feeling good.

    I am surprised that FM charges for the sharps container! Couldn't you just take it to a hospital or your clinic?

    Hope this wait flies by!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home