Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 03, 2006

6dp5dt

Well, so far, so good. Not much cramping. Not like yesterday anyway. Maybe it is what the nurse said - implantation was taking place. If so, yay!!!

I'll see how the rest of the day goes. It is going to be one long day here at work. I'm really tired (probably the progesterone), and it's Friday. Time always seems to go slower on Fridays - for me, anyway. I can't wait for the weekend.

Update: 11:19 a.m. - I spoke too soon on the cramping. It returned for a bit like it was yesterday, but everything seems fine now. Knock on wood.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM , Blogger OHN said...

    fingers and toes are all crossed :)

     
  • At 8:03 AM , Blogger x said...

    sounds like you are doing well, half way through the wait. I'll be hoping that you get some great news!

     
  • At 12:22 PM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    i always try to take a late lunch on Fridays so the afternoon isn't so long...

    I can't wait for your wait to be over!

     
  • At 8:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Its all crossed for you!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home