Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 05, 2006

8dp5dt

I am soooo tempted to test right now, but I'll be a good girl and wait.

Early this morning (around 2 a.m.), I was having this dream that this guy, who I've never seen before, comes and says to me "I'm here to tell you about your cycle." And I responded with "What? Who are you?" then I woke up with the most intense pain I've had in a while. I was really convinced that when I got up to go to the bathroom, AF would be there. But she wasn't. I laid in bed a while crying because it really felt like AF was going to show up at any moment. I was afraid of this because with my last IUI, I started to cramp 4 days before AF showed up. This past Thursday was first day I started to cramp and well, I was afraid that today would be the day AF would appear.

Eventually, I was able to fall back asleep and when I woke up again to have to go to the bathroom, the pain seemed to have disappeared. I fell back asleep and had another dream in which the doctors had this new technology that they were able to see if the embryos stuck as they are supposed to and in my dream, I remember seeing at least one of the embryos sticking. What I also thought was weird in my dream is that the embryo was surrounded by sticks. Yes, there were sticks in my uterus. I told my husband about this, and he said that we do keep telling the embryos to stick around. So I guess that's where my brain got the idea to put sticks in my uterus. Our brains come up with the strangest things in our dreams. Of course, you can see what's on my mind.

Anyway, the cramping has been on and off all morning. I'm partly convinced it might have something to do with my dealings with constipation lately (thanks progesterone). I'm hoping the pain is from constipation and not from AF making her appearance any time now.

Well, only 2 more days to go. I think this might be the only time that I will be actually wishing for the work week to start.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM , Blogger Nickie said...

    Heather - I hope that the sticky embie dream is a very good omen!! I hope you are able to stay nice and busy at work tomorrow to make the wait go by faster.

     
  • At 12:17 PM , Blogger Portia P said...

    I'm rooting for youI I've got the cramps going on too still, but i'm seeing it as a good sign - that there's lots of embedding going on in there!
    Keep positive xxx

     
  • At 2:50 PM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    I hope the next two days go especially speedy for you! We'll be hanging out here hoping for the best!

     
  • At 5:47 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    OMG, the suspense is killing me so I can only imagine how it is for you! LOL. Thinking good thoughts!
    {{hugs}}

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home