Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Answers

To answer Alli's question, I was told that my clinic won't take the sharps containers to dispose of it for us. You would think with all the money we are paying these guys that would be one service they would provide, but no. The last clinic I went to, they did take it back although they didn't really want to, but since we had it with us, they did. I didn't check hospitals though.


And to answer Lori's question, I will be doing my best to hold off on testing before Tuesday. It will be hard though. I resisted buying a HPT while at Target today.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    You're right, you'd think with all of the money you are paying it would be the least they could do! Now you have me thinking about my own cycle coming up. It's my first with injectibles. I guess you learn something every day!

     
  • At 5:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm surprised clinics don't take sharps containers back as a routine - how annoying to have to make an extra trip somewhere.
    Good for you for holding off on the HPT. I had purchased a box but ended up having my beta a week early due to some hyperstim issues so I didn't even get to use them. That and every morning I convinced myself it would've been negative since I just *knew* it hadn't worked for us. I will be thinking of you on Tuesday.

     
  • At 7:37 AM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    Good for you for staying away from the pee sticks. They are hard to resist though. Hang in there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home