Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 05, 2006

So...Tired...

I am so tired. I am trying to stay up until at least 9 before heading to bed, but I don't think that's going to happen. I've been ready to go to bed since about 5:30. Could this be a sign of pregnancy or am I just that tired? We'll know in less than 48 hours. The only other thing going on is my breasts are slightly sore, but not that much. They were actually more sore last week. Plus, there are those darn cramps that come and go during the day.

I was talking to my husband about this earlier - how if we get a positive beta on Tuesday, I'll be so extremely happy, but I will also be in complete shock. All we've known over the past almost 5 years is disappointment after disappointment. It's hard to believe sometimes that something good could come out of all of this.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    Oh honey - I've got such a good feeling about you!!!! At 13dpo I was sooo tired that I nearly fell asleep watching Grey's Anatomy. Now you KNOW I was tired if I couldn't stay awake for McDreamy & McSteamy!!

     
  • At 11:14 PM , Blogger noela said...

    Ugh, it's definitely one of the many things that sucks about the 2WW -- the Progesterone does ALL kinds of things, like make you very tired, and cause sore breasts.... It's so hard to distinguish between Progesterone side effects and pregnancy symptoms!

    Hoping it is the latter for you!

    Good luck! (and btw, I totally would have peed on like, 12 tests by now! LOL)

    Nilla

     
  • At 6:53 AM , Blogger GLouise said...

    Wow- you are almost there, almost done with that awful 2 week wait!!!

     
  • At 7:04 AM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    You are doing so good. I would be peeing on everything!

    I don't want to wait anymore!!!

     
  • At 7:28 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Hell yes that is a sign of pregnancy! The most tired I have ever felt in my life was when I was pregnant. It was the strangest feeling - like I could not stay awake even if my life depended on it. One time I literally fell asleep in the middle of a conversation with my husband!

    Can't wait for your appointment results! Hope the rain gives you a break - it's hard to even think of waking up when it's pouring this hard for this long!

     
  • At 8:22 AM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    The progesterone will mess with your mind!!

    Best of luck!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home