Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Update on sharps container

One of the errands I wanted to today was go to Target and pick up another pair of those comfy slipper socks I had for retrieval and transfer that everyone at the RE's office seemed to love as much as I did (well, the women anyway). There was only 2 pairs left of the kind I wanted, so I got one and picked up another pair that supposedly has a cloud on it.

Anyway, while I was there, I thought I would ask the pharmacy if they disposed of sharps containers. They didn't, but she gave me the address of the closest county health drop off box. It was just a few blocks away on the other side of the freeway. This will be nice and convenient since I pick up my husband from class 4 nights a week and this drop off box is right on the way from our house to the college he is taking classes at. And the good thing about this is that it's free! And I just drop it into a box.

Thanks to Jennifer for offering to take the container to drop off at her Fred Meyer. I appreciate the offer. I figured I would just go ahead and do this today on my list of errands.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home