Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Update & Other Info

There are quite a few things that I want to mention today:

1) Transfer will happen on Saturday! I just got the phone call from the embryologist. She said that 4 of the embryos are at 8 cells and the other 3 are looking good as well (she didn't say how many cells). She said a nurse will call later this afternoon with the exact time. Just in case, this morning, I started to drink some of the water and drinking that much water that quickly just made me feel ill. The instructions said to drink 24-32 oz. in the early morning (but I could go to the bathroom - which I did like 4 times), then an hour before transfer to drink that same amount of water in 30 minutes! Gah! That's way too much water to fill up my bladder. Anywho, that's what's going on with that.

2) Next week is National Infertility Awareness Week.

3) PIO shots - I had been heating up the PIO and using a heating pad before the shot, but I hadn't thought of putting the heating pad on afterwards. That's a good idea - though that might mean I'd have to wake up even sooner (right now, the alarm goes off at 6 and we do the shot about 5-10 minutes later). So far, I haven't had any problems though my back side does feel a little sore.

4) In case some of you are wondering, if you are using an RSS reader, some of my old posts are popping up as new and that's because I'm going back and labeling each post.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 8:39 AM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    I hope your transfer goes well. That is great news that you are going to blast!

    We were heating the PIO in our hands and using a heating pad before and after. It worked well.

     
  • At 9:36 AM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    I think I would be ill drinking that much water too! Don't float away!!

    Sounds like those little guys are growing well!!!!!!

    YAY!

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Blogger Nickie said...

    yea for a saturday transfer!! Hope all goes well and your bladder doesn't explode!!

     
  • At 5:34 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    Good luck with your transfer on Saturday. I'll be thinking of you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home