Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 20, 2006

Stim Day 7 appointment.

The appointment this morning went well. The one that was out ahead of the others is still out ahead of the others, but the others are coming along well. The RE said that there are about 8 follicles now above 10 where they want them to be. Some were in the 14-16 range. Others around 11-12. Then there are still a few under 10 too around 7-8.
They told me to continue with the same dosage of stim drugs and Lupron, but they didn't tell me what my E2 levels were (they left a voice mail, and I didn't have time to call them back).

The RE thinks that the retrieval will probably happen on Monday or Tuesday possibly rather than Wednesday. I go back for another appointment tomorrow morning at 9 so I'll probably find out for sure then.

I am so extremely uncomfortable right now - I am really feeling something going on with all these drugs I'm injecting into my body. And I had to sit in a CLE all day long (I just got home actually), and it was very uncomfortable!

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll be sure to update tomorrow if I find out when the retrieval will happen!

Oh and Nilla, I would love to see your playlist if you wouldn't mind posting or e-mailing it to me! Thanks!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home