Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

OWWWWW!

Apparently, I didn't take my vicodin in time because I am in so much pain. I assume this is normal because why else would they give you vicodin? This goes beyond bad cramps around AF time. And I thought I was doing o.k. and maybe well enough to go to work tomorrow, but I think I may stick around home for another day (it will give me time to finish that book anyway before I have to take it back to the library on Wednesday).

Plus, I may want to be home when I get the fertilization report anyway.

And tomorrow, we go back to the shots. This time the shots are the progesterone in oil (PIO) shots that must be done in the morning (probably about 6:15 a.m.); they are IM shots which means my husband gets the joy of jabbing me instead of me doing it myself.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 5:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congrats on the great retrieval. I hope the fertilization report is just as promising... and that you feel better too.

     
  • At 7:15 AM , Blogger Steve said...

    Congrats on good transfer. I hope that fertilization and transfer will be even better. Good luck.

     
  • At 7:24 AM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    Sorry you are in so much pain! Hope you feel better soon. Also hoping for good fertilization news!!

    That is kinda scary about not remember conversations. I'm sure I would say something that when I found out later I would be completely mortified. Oh well. Another side effect of IF I guess. lol

     
  • At 8:08 AM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    I hope you feel better by the end of the day. It took me by surprise too, as I felt good the day of retrieval, but the next day OWWWW! I remember the worst thing was trying to use the bathroom first thing the next morning. But I was doing much better by the end of the second day, and by the 3rd day, pretty much back to normal.

    I hope your fert. results are great!

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wish I could take some of the pain away. I am glad to hear that things went well. I will be looking forward to your post today.
    Hope everything else goes just as well!!! *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home