Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thanks!

Thank you so much for the mellow music ideas. I really appreciate all of them! I checked out all of them, and I had to pick and choose which ones to get (as I really shouldn't spend too much money these days). Of course, keep 'em coming!

Some of these artists I hadn't heard of - like Holly Brook - and I think I might really like her - thanks Sunny! And I forgot about the Anji CDs - thanks Nickie! I think someone in my support group mentioned those before.

For Kristen or anyone who might know - I looked on iTunes for Unchained Melody by Sarah M., but it wasn't there. Any idea where I might find it because I would love to have her version of that song.

One song I can't get enough of lately is How to Save a Life by The Fray (on one of the Grey's Anatomy CDs that Sunny mentioned).

Thanks again - now I just need to put it all together! I could really use the relaxing music now as, once again, I'm anxious about my doctor appointment. The next one is at 7:15 tomorrow morning - so early, but I need to get to my CLE. Hopefully, I'll get good news tomorrow so I can actually concentrate at this CLE!

My power is acting like it wants to go off, so I better go now. I'll post an update on my appointment tomorrow as soon as I can!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:47 AM , Blogger noela said...

    Hey Heather,

    I have that song, Unchained Melody by Sarah McLachlan. It's absolutely GORGEOUS. It's available on the Women & Songs Volume 2 compliation -- here is a link:

    http://www.womenandsongs.com/volume2.html

    ALSO, if you like that -- have your heard Sarah's new song "River"???? It is absolutely STUNNING. It is from her new holiday album called "Wintersong". The lyrics are beautiful, too. (as usual for Sarah's music)

    I am into tons of particular music right now: Frou Frou, The Shins, Imogen Heap, The Fray, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Postal Service, Keane, The Weepies, Death Cab for Cutie, Mylo, and many more... -- to me it is more "chill" type of music...if you are intersted in what songs I have in my iTunes list, let me know and I will post it, or email it. :)

    Good luck with everything!
    Nilla

     
  • At 12:05 PM , Blogger Sunny said...

    I have the Sarah song too. I got it somewhere. I can also try and send it to you through email if I still have it on my computer. :)

    I am glad you liked the songs. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home