Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

More News

My OB came by earlier today and said that if things continue to stay stable and/or get better, it is possible I may be able to go home - but not for a couple of weeks she said. She also thinks that I might be able to make it to 36 weeks, but it is still one day at a time.

Today is the first day I haven't had any visitors other than my husband - Jon will be here later after he has had a chance to do things at home. It's fine as I took a nap that I think I desperately needed.

A lot of people have asked me if I need anything while I'm here - I figured it out - snacks. I need snacks. I'm not sure what though - I need to figure that out.

O.K. That's all for now.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    I wish there was something I could do to entertain you!

     
  • At 10:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    now i feel so guilty for not coming up today...i will be up tomorrow for a bit...soo sorry if i was a long day!!!

     
  • At 9:38 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    You had a visitor!! me! just not in the flesh! I have been there everyday, via e-mail!! ;P

     
  • At 1:14 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

    What hospital are you at? My sister was at Swedish on bedrest from 24-34 weeks...I know how bored she got and we tried to visit very often!! I hope the time goes by quickly for you and your little one's stay put for awhile. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home