Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 07, 2007

30 weeks!

Well, today marks 30 weeks. I can't believe that we will have babies in around 6 weeks (right, babies???). It seems like it was yesterday that we found out we were pregnant. We have another ultrasound this Wednesday afternoon - I'm very curious how much their estimated weight is right now. Just a little over 48 hours 'til we know.

My dad and my brother are on their way here from Spokane, so I'll have my brother living with us for however long he needs to stay. I'm a little curious about how much stuff he has. Since I have been told to take it easy, I haven't been able to get things ready quite the way I would have when I know I have visitors coming.

So far, with the exception of last night, my blood sugar has been below the amount that it is supposed to be. I guess I had a little too much carbs last night as it was slightly above 120 (which is what they want it to be). I guess I know now how much is too much. That's good to know.

Thanks to Kelly for coming over yesterday to teach me how to crochet!! I do need practice on starting something, but once it's started, I got it down o.k.

Well, I'm going to go lay down again and put up my feet (started working 1/2 time this week) until my dad and brother get here.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM , Blogger beagle said...

    Sounds like you're doing great!

     
  • At 6:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No problem. Let me know if you want to learn new stitches. I'm available as I said.

     
  • At 7:14 AM , Blogger Kirsten said...

    How exciting...down to six weeks! I feel the same; it seems like just yesterday we saw our two pink lines :) I was thinking yesterday that I really need to start savoring every moment of this pregnancy because I'm not guaranteed another one.
    Oh, I was going to ask you...how often do you have to do the FFN test? I saw my OB yesterday and I now have to have it every 2 weeks. Seems like overkill but I guess I'm glad they'll be keeping an eye on me.

     
  • At 9:00 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    I know! I was just telling (k) yesterday how it seems like it has gone by so fast!! I cannot belive that they will be here is less than 42 days!!

    I am sure that Chad can get somethings done.

    Hey I should show you sometime how to knit. The way Tanya showed me is much easier than the american way. the american way has an extra step that is not really needed, which makes it seem harder than it really is. What crochet stitch did Kelly teach you?

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I started with single crochet since it's the simplest real stitch. I figure once you've got that down, it's pretty straightforward to add the yarn overs for the other stitches.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home