Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

31 weeks 1 day

I've made it to 31 weeks. Only a few more weeks to go. I have an ultrasound sometime today to check on my cervix again. I'm anxious about it b/c I'm nervous the cervix has thinned out some more, especially since the contractions are picking back up again. I think they may be giving me more medication to slow them down again - I'm waiting for the nurse to come in with my meds for this morning.

The other day I mentioned that Jon gave me a monkey for Mother's Day. Jon, a while back , told me that because Christmas has Santa Claus and Easter has the Easter Bunny that Mother's Day needed something, so there is now the Mother's Day monkey. I asked what he wants Father's Day to be, he said Father's Day fruitbat. Yes, my husband is silly.

I'll write again later once I have news from the ultrasound.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Congratulations on 31 weeks! Every day is a victory for those babies. What is your target to reach before delivery?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home