Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Day 4 of Hospital Bed Rest (30 weeks 5 days)

I'm starting to think that the weekends may be the worst in terms of boredom around here - nothing on tv with the limited stations I have and there is only so much web surfing and reading I can do. But if all this means that my babies will come in a month or more, it is all worth it. Just taking it one day at a time.

I just had a friend of mine come by with her newborn twin girls born on Tuesday afternoon - they are so tiny! I held both of them as she took a picture of the 5 of us. :-) I am just so happy for her and her husband. Her babies were born at 36 weeks and are around the same size my babies are right now. I can't believe I have two of those babies in me! It just makes me so happy knowing how far all of us in my support group have come. Another friend, just down the hall from me, is being induced on Monday to deliver her twin boys.

As far as an update, things are going well. The contractions have slowed down and the babies are still doing great (though they really don't like being on the monitor all too much, especially our baby girl).

Thank you to the visitors that came by yesterday and today, I really appreciate it!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    I'm glad everyone is doing well.

    I'm sure it sucks being stuck there - but you are awesome, you can totally do this!

     
  • At 6:06 PM , Blogger ak1908 said...

    Glad to see you're doing well. It sounds like you might have a little diva on board (lol).

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home