Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 04, 2007

29 weeks 4 days

The news for today is that my OB called me and told me she'd like me to start working 20 hours a week for the next couple weeks, then I'll be off work completely until I decide to go back. So working part-time starts this coming Monday.

The OB did give me more reassurance about the positive FFN - though it was positive, it doesn't mean that labor will occur in the next couple weeks. I can't imagine having a baby at 31 weeks or less. I hope that the positive isn't that big of a deal and that these babies of ours stay inside me for another 7 weeks or so. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday afternoon to check on the growth of the babies and to make sure the cervix hasn't thinned out anymore. One thing I forgot to mention before is that my cervix was opening a bit from the inside, but my OB said that this doesn't mean much.

Well, per my OB's advice, I'm going to take it very easy and rest as much as I can so I can make it to 36 weeks. Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM , Blogger beagle said...

    Hang in there little ones!

    I hope you have a great (and restful) weekend too!

     
  • At 1:06 AM , Blogger Emmie said...

    Hang in there--you can make it to 36 weeks!!!

     
  • At 2:55 PM , Blogger ak1908 said...

    36!!! 36!!! Stay put little ones. I'm glad to hear that the OB has put you on a lighter work schedule. That should definitely help them stay inside a little longer:)

     
  • At 9:19 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Oh, Heather! First of all, I'm so glad you get to start going to part time.

    I know what you mean - we've come so far but to give birth now would just be crazy. I am praying for those little babies to stay tucked in and fatten up!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home