Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Blood Sugar Testing (29 weeks 1 day)

I just took my first blood sugar test (not counting the practice one in the class we went to today) and apparently, I did something right in the food I ate for lunch as it was 104 and they want it under 120. Hopefully, I continue to get good numbers.

The little prick of the needle kinda hurts, but it's nothing like those needles used for IVF.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    I always found those little needle pricks more painful than the longer needles. they are like paper cuts, something so small but hurt tremendously!

     
  • At 5:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Are you doing 1 or 2 hour draws after meals? My first draw, the little gun thingy was on the highest setting so it bruised. Ouch.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home