Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

Back to being anxous (31 weeks 4 days)

This morning has been full of many contractions. Just when I think things were getting better contraction wise, they get worse again. I had so many they gave me a terb. shot - which is not fun to take as it makes you very jittery. My doctor increased my dosage of the pill I was taking for contractions from 60 mg to 90 mg - hopefully, that will do the trick and I won't have to do the terb. shot for a while or ever again). I was on the monitor for over 4 hours this morning because of the contractions.

Also, because of the contractions, my ultrasound was pushed back. Usually, they come in the morning, but after they took me off the monitor, they were to come any moment now. I'm still waiting for them to come get me for it. I was waiting until after the ultrasound to order my lunch, but I can't wait anymore so I ordered something that hopefully will be alright if I'm gone for awhile after it gets here (a salsd with the dressing on the side and some potato chips). It would be nice to know exactly when they will be coming! I keep thinking I hear them outside my door with the bed to roll me down there, but nope. I'm back to being anxious about what the ultrasound might show - I hope my cervix has stayed at 1.6 cm or got even longer! My OB doesn't seem worried (she stopped by), but I think she also wants to know what the ultrasound might show.

Well, that's all for now - I'll write more later. Thank you to the visitors I had this morning!

Oh, to answer Jessica's question, I'm at Swedish on First Hill.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM , Blogger ak1908 said...

    Aw poop on a stick!!! I'm praying for a nice long cervix and for the contractions to go away. Keep us posted on your progress.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home