Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2007

1 week 1 day of hospital bedrest (31 weeks 3 days)

I got a call last night from the person who is handling my claim for maternity leave last night and everything is settled. Unfortunately, because of this time in the hospital, it will cut into the time I will have with my babies. :-(

Not much else to report for today. The contractions have slowed back down again which is really good. I'm starting to take more naps while in the hospital - the tv that's on during the day can be quite boring. I ended up watching Maury again today and this time it was all about 14-15 year old girls who want to have a lot of sex and get pregnant. I can't imagine having a child like these girls who talked back to their mother in that way and acted the way that they did. Speaking of mothers, today is my mom's b-day. Happy birthday!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow as it will be another ultrasound day - hopefully, I'll get some more good news! And it is always nice to leave this room. It's just been a little over a week and I am so tired of being here! I'm still waiting to find out when I'll be moved to a bigger room - it seems they have a full house right now so it may not be for a while.

Thank you to my visitors of today!!! It does make the time go by a lot faster when there are people here to talk to, so thank you!

Labels: ,