Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 01, 2006

Another Blog Post I Can't Think of a Title For

I really, really wish that this one woman wouldn't drive our van. She is such a horrible driver. She jerks the van around way too much, and well, this isn't a good thing ever, but especially not when you're nauseous.

I just walked over to a nearby restaurant to pick up my lunch and the lunch of two others to bring back to the office. I thought that the walk would do me good, but it actually caused quite a bit of pain that it actually hurt to move. The only time it felt better was when I was sitting down, and it didn't matter that this weird guy kept staring at me. Not sure what that was about, but I was thankful to be sitting down for a bit.

I wish I could go in for another ultrasound now just to make sure that "Unter" and "Uber" are doing well and growing like they should. Just 5 more days until this next ultrasound - thankfully, this one is at 10:30 in the morning so I won't have to be anxious all morning like I was with the ultrasound on Monday. They tell me that if everything looks good, I will be released to a general OB. I'm hoping everything looks good with both babies.

Another thing I'm looking forward is to the day I won't have to do any more PIO shots - the last day will be on December 18. That next day will be a very good day.

Oh, and I haven't mentioned yet that my sister will be going in for a biopsy on her breast on the 7th. I hope everything goes well there too.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    No PIO will be a very good thing indeed!

    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 5:37 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    I hope your sister's biopsy goes well and comes back clean.

    My next u/s in on Wed too, mine's at 9:30am, so I'll be looking for your update too. If mine is good, I also get released to the OB (midwives) whom I meet with on Monday!! Doubt I'll get an u/s there though.

    Can you talk to a couple other vanpool ppl to request that she be taken of the rotation for a while? I have a friend who couldn't be a passenger at all while she was pg, she HAD to do all the driving.

     
  • At 6:16 AM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    Hoooray for no PIO!

    Good luck for your sisiter.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home