Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 27, 2006

Less than 4 hours away

In less than 4 hours, Jon and I will be at the clinic for our ultrasound appointment. I'm really, really anxious. I hope and pray that everything goes well today.

At this moment, my sister is at her mammogram appointment. I hope and pray that everything goes well there too.

After my last post from yesterday, we got quite a bit more of snow. We got maybe around 2 inches. It started to snow again around 2 p.m. around the time my in-laws came over to take us out to an early dinner. The drive up to Lynnwood was an interesting one. It was a good dinner. For some reason, the main lights for the restaurant went off, but not the Christmas lights hung around the room. I was able to eat something without feeling too icky, but once we left the restaurant, I did start to feel a little queasy.

I really wish it was time go already.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home