Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Things are better now

Thanks everyone for your concern - it's nice to know that there are people out there who care about you.

No spotting has happened since the spotting yesterday morning. I hope and pray that the spotting stays away. I've had a bit of cramping, but not as much as yesterday morning. We have our ultrasound tomorrow afternoon at 2 - I'm not sure how much work I'll be doing tomorrow as I'll be anxiously awaiting the time to go pick up Jon and head to the clinic. I want it to be tomorrow already. I don't care about wishing away my weekend anymore (maybe because it is almost over anyway).

This afternoon, Jon's parents are coming up to take us to a late lunch/early dinner. I think we are going to Buca di Beppo's up in Lynnwood. That will be nice. I haven't had too much morning sickness - not since Friday anyway - so maybe I'll actually be able to eat the food that we order today.

Oh, we actually got some snow in Seattle. It's gone now and just raining, but it was very pretty this morning when Jon and I got up at 7 to do the shot and we saw those big snowflakes coming down and blanketing our deck.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Oh, Heather! I'm so sorry to hear about the spotting but so relieved that it's gone. After tomorrow, it will be much easier to relax. {{hugs}}

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home