Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I Want A Nap So Badly

I am having the hardest time staying awake today at work. I just want to go home and take a big long nap. And it’s only 10:50 a.m.. I really, really hope that my employer lets us leave early today because I don’t know if I can make it until 4:30.

After work, I need to go to the library. I wasn’t able to take this DVD back to the library last night (I watched Pride & Prejudice the other night – the new version – it was alright – not as good as the BBC version with Colin Firth), so I need to go tonight since it’s due today. Plus, there is a Snow Patrol CD on hold for me that I wanted to pick up and listen to on the way to and from work today – I guess I’ll listen to it on the way to and from work on Friday (or maybe to our Thanksgiving dinner destination if my husband will agree to listen to it).

I’ve had a bit of nausea this morning, but not too bad. To answer my mom’s comment in my last post, I usually feel alright in the morning, but today officially marks 6 weeks, so maybe I’ll start feeling it more in the morning and all day long. That’s when vanpool girl said she started to feel some morning sickness.

Well, I hope Nickie gets some great news at her ultrasound today! I’m looking forward to hearing the news. I can’t wait until the 27th either so Alli and I can go in for our ultrasounds! Only 5 more days!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    Make sure you eat something first thing when you wake up. I often got sick in the shower. It is not fun cleaning that out. and keep crackers with you to snack on during the day. That will help if nausea hits!!

    Which snow patrol cd? does it have chasing cars on it? can you burn it for me if it does?

     
  • At 2:39 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Woo hoo! Five more days!

    I hope you are reading this comment from home and that you aren't still at work! I totally napped at 11:30 and was almost late picking up Big and Little from school (half day).

    I am so sick, too. I am constantly naseous but I have not thrown up yet, so I have that going for me. So far, ritz crackers and 7up or ginger ale seem to do the trick. Yesterday my husband was eating chili and I made him take it in the other room. LOL.

     
  • At 2:45 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    Nope, still at work. Boo!

     
  • At 2:51 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    yeah, mine hit right at about 6wks too. so far, it's mild nausea, but it's pretty much non-stop.

    I took a nap the other day and woke up after 90min. I had to force myself to get up as I could have slept all afternoon. Mmmm...sleep is gooooood.

    Oh, and thanks for the good wishes for my u/s, everything went great. I'll post a pic once we get the scanner hooked up again.

     
  • At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Have you done acupuncture? Really, I had zero nausea. My cousin who is 9 weeks was so nauseous that she finally tried acupuncture herself and was amazed at the difference. She feels like a new woman.

     
  • At 6:14 AM , Blogger x said...

    I hope you don't get nausea too bad, it did hit me around 6 weeks. I don't know what to say about the tiredness, too bad they don't let us take naps at work!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home