Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Just Freaking Out

I woke up this morning around 9 (after the shot at 7) and went to the bathroom. There was some brownish spotting. I freaked out because not only did I have spotting, I was cramping a little bit. I told my husband and we both looked through the books I have together to see what could be causing it. There are many different reasons - both good and bad. Luckily, when I went to the bathroom a moment ago, there was no spotting, but still a bit of cramping. I told myself that if the spotting happens again, I'll call the clinic. Otherwise, I'll wait until Monday when I'm scheduled for my ultrasound. I hope everything is o.k. in there - I would really hate to get this far, then lose everything and have to start all over again.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can't imagine how scary that must be...I am keeping you in my thoughts and hoping that it's nothing, 'just' a minor scare (and by that I mean I'm sure no matter what it's frightening as hell!!).

    Hang in there!!!

     
  • At 12:38 PM , Blogger Sunny said...

    HUGS and PRAYERS

     
  • At 6:23 PM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    Spotting can be anything. I hope it is nothing. How are you doing now?

     
  • At 9:38 AM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    Hope everything is ok. Keep us posted.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

    I really hope everything is ok. I am thinking about you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home