Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Books

I forgot to mention something in my last post. One of the ladies in my support group that is currently pregnant with twins mentioned this book - it is a book all about having multiples. I went out to Barnes & Noble today and bought it. I'm looking forward to reading it. Has anyone else read this book?

I also have Marley & Me to read that I borrowed from the library. My boss told me it is a sad book. Hopefully, I'll be able to get around to reading this book unlike the last two books I borrowed from the library.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

    Marley and Me was great. I wouldn't call it sad, but I did my share of crying. I found it more inspiring and heartwarming.

     
  • At 5:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't freak out about all the nutrition information in the twins book. Do the best you can.
    Another good book is "Twinspiration" written by a mother of twins. Some very practical information and some really heartwarming personal tidbits.
    Another good internet resource is twinstuff.com

     
  • At 9:26 AM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    Marley and Me is one of my favorite books. You will smile, you will laugh, you will cry. If you have never had a dog, you will want one. If you have had a dog, you will relate.

    Love that book!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home