Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Pics & OB

I wasn't able to get over to my friend's house tonight to scan the pictures. One friend has a cold, and I am very, very tired. I want to go to bed right now, but I have to wait up to see if my husband needs a ride home from class (we only have one car). Hopefully, I'll be able to get the pictures scanned this weekend sometime.

And Alice, if you could e-mail your sister's recommendation, that would be great. I will look into it. I think I've decided which doctor to go with, but the final decision hasn't been made yet.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 5:22 AM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    Congrats on graduating to OB! That's great news!

     
  • At 7:36 AM , Blogger Portia P said...

    Well done you!
    I love reading your posts (on my better days) as they make me smile and get a feel for the happy times that all of this stuff can bring!
    It's exciting and inspiring. Makes me believe I can get there too!
    x

     
  • At 9:28 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    I can't wait to see the picts! My next u/s isn't until next week.

    How are you feeling?!

     
  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger Ali said...

    Heather--

    I have an e-mail out to my sis. I'll e-mail you the info asap.

    --Alice

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home