Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday's Thoughts

I'm sitting here at work wondering how my sister is doing. I hope things are going well.

I was going to meet with a friend from college tonight, but we have rescheduled for next week. This is fine as I'm really tired, per usual. I look forward to that 2nd trimester bolt of energy I keep hearing about.

Does anyone know where I could find these? Has anyone used these and do they work?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I bought sea-bands for a recent trip and they worked fairly well. I bought them in Walgreens.

     
  • At 2:09 PM , Blogger katsai said...

    hiya,
    i'm just passing through thanks to the "next blog" button ;P and wanted to say i first read your profile, then reading through your posts see your pregnant! Congratulations! :)
    A good friend of mine is pregnant with twins (her first pregnancy), and she "showed" VERY soon... so believe your buddies: you're showing already, and its only gonna get bigger from now on ;P
    Best of luck for the future, and again, congratulations!

     
  • At 8:37 AM , Blogger Nickie said...

    I don't know about the bands specifically, but they work on the P6 acupuncture/acupressure point. My acup said that it works for some, not so well for others. Worth a try. If you want, I have some tacks from her that I can try on you on Sunday. If they help you, then you might want to get the bands.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home