Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 04, 2006

Weekend

Well, this weekend was a busy one. My husband and I went to go visit my in-laws in Tacoma for the afternoon. I went shopping with my mother-in-law while Jon hung out with his sister. I bought three shirts at Target - each were under $8. Yay! Then we went out to dinner, then drove home just in time for me to go to bed.

Then Sunday, I thought I would try to get a little Christmas shopping done, and in the process try to find a bra that will actually fit me these days. It turns out everyone out there is the same size as me, so I was unsuccessful in my search. I ended up finding a couple other cute shirts - each were under $9! I also bought some Christmas presents. I have quite a bit left to do though.

Today, I've been feeling really, really, really tired and nauseous. I came so close to throwing up at my desk. I started munching on my crackers, and that made me feel a little better, but not much. And just now, I'm feeling desperately hungry. So weird how it just transitions like that.

Oh, and to answer Jys' question from a while ago, I will be at 8 weeks on Wednesday. I've been feeling some symptoms since before I knew I was pregnant, mainly the just exhaustion started before I knew. Then the nausea probably began maybe at 5 weeks or a little after that? It's gotten worse, but some days are better than others.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday's ultrasound!

On a different note, I don't know if anyone out there watches The Amazing Race, but I am so annoyed by the teams that are left - especially Rob & Kimberly. After all this, they still think they should get married? And Karlyn (sp?) - what a b***h! If I had to choose who I wanted to win out of those remaining, it would be the model guys or just Lyn (of the 'Bama women), not Karlyn.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    yay for cheap shopping!! I need to get some stuff, my jeans do NOT fit anymore and even the bella band doesn't help anymore.

     
  • At 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm just so glad the Blondes are gone. They were such complete jerks. I think my favorite was Mary by far. The Cho Brothers made me so annoyed because they just couldn't seem to get it together. Of those remaining, I guess I like "The Boys" best or Lyn. I agree, Karlyn really has some issues.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home