Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Today's Ultrasound

Today's ultrasound went well and I am officially released into the care of whichever OB we choose. The doctor gave us recommendations on where we could go. The doctor said I could come in for another ultrasound in a couple weeks, but, for now, I am happy to wait until I see the OB. That may change the longer I have to wait.

One baby measured at 8w3d and had a heartrate of 172 bpm. The other baby measured 8w2d and had a heartrate of 182 bpm.

I'm going to go to a friend's house tonight (that's the plan anyway) to scan the pics so I will hopefully be able to post them soon.

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    great news!! feels good to 'graduate' doesn't it???

     
  • At 1:48 PM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Watson said...

    YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

    I can't wait to see those beautiful pictures...the blogosphere could use some good news around here!!

     
  • At 5:33 PM , Blogger Sunny said...

    Such good news!!!

     
  • At 6:08 PM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

    Yay! I am looking forward to seeing the pics!

     
  • At 6:40 PM , Blogger Debbi said...

    That's wonderful news, Heather. Congratulations on your TWINS!!

     
  • At 6:55 PM , Blogger Jaimie said...

    I'm so glad everything went well.

     
  • At 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What great news!!! Hey, this may be weird but if you need an OB recommendation (I'm sure you have a thousand people already giving you recommendations, and not from people you've never met!) my sister (an RN currently studying to be a nurse practitioner) raves about hers . . . (she has four kids). She's supposed to be really fabulous. Anyway, congrats on the good news!

     
  • At 6:30 AM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    Congratulations!!! Awesome news! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see the pictures of the little ones!!!!

     
  • At 9:40 AM , Blogger Emmie said...

    I just found your blog. Congrats on the twins!!!! I'm starting to seek out more "pregnant with twins after IVF" so I can compare notes. It's a nerve-wracking ride but great at the same time!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home