Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Another group!

More good news. The 4 of us in my support group that are currently pregnant (3 of us with twins) are going to be meeting tonight. Just in time as I have been booted out of the other group. I'm so happy about this.

On to pregnancy symptoms - this morning, once again, I was brushing my teeth when I started to gag. There was no vomiting, but a bunch of dry heaves. At one point this morning, I would have rather vomited than have all those dry heaves. I'm doing alright now - though I do feel a bit nauseous throughout the day usually.

I had a bad dream last night that when I went into the doctor for my ultrasound, they couldn't find anything. I so wish it was Wednesday and I would know by this time tomorrow.

Oh, and this morning, a couple of my coworkers told me that they thought I looked like I was already showing. I'm just 8 weeks along. Sure there are twins in there, but really? I told them it was just my chubby tummy and the somewhat tight fitting shirt I'm wearing today, but they are convinced that I'm showing already. They said they thought so last week when I was wearing my jeans.

Anyway, that's all for now.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Heather,

    I'm so glad you have a new group to meet with, especially all those mommies of twins, how fun!

    Good luck tomorrow, I'll be checking back for the good news

    :-)

     
  • At 2:00 PM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    wow! that many with twins! Yay for IF drugs huh?

     
  • At 2:30 PM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    That sounds like an amazing group. I'm so excited for you!!

    Sorry about the bad dream. I hate having those dreams that just ruin your day. Hopefully it is nothing more than a bad dream. We only want good news tomorrow!

    (Don't you like how I just added myself in there "WE")

     
  • At 3:50 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    I'm showing already too, but it's just one. Of course I have my son so my body is 'remembering' how to let is all hang out. None of what's 'showing' is uterus yet, but everything is pooching out already.

    So great that you have the other group to meet with, it will be a great resource with all those twin mommies ahead of you to give you tips and tricks.

    G/L tomorrow - I hope it goes great - I know it will. It's just so hard in the last few hours leading up to the appt time. At least you got an AM one this time, right? Good luck getting any sleep tonight! Me too.

     
  • At 6:05 AM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    It sounds like you are apart of a great group.

    Good luck tomorrow. I will be checking back for updates.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home