Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 04, 2006

Such Great News

I just got some pics from one of the women in my support group who was the first* to get pregnant (she got pregnant with an IVF cycle). She had her baby girl this past Saturday. That is such wonderful news. She looks so unbelievably happy, and I am so happy for her.

*Technically, she is the second in our original group, but the first lady was hardly ever at our meetings and got pregnant from her first IUI before the official group with the therapist had even ended so since I didn't know her all too well, I don't usually count her. I hope that doesn't sound too mean.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home