Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Today's Thoughts

Sleepy again. Wishing it was the weekend so after the shot, I can go back to sleep. Fell asleep last night after eating dinner for over an hour – it was really nice. This time didn’t have annoying Tyra waking me up. I slept through the entire show. I’m curious who got booted. Perhaps I will try to watch tonight…unless I fall asleep again.

Speaking of tv, my DVR is seriously pissing me off. It turns off at random times, then comes back on 2 minutes later. So whatever I am recording at the time isn’t being recorded for those 2 minutes it is off. This happened 3 times last night. If it only happened last night (when we had a bit of rain and wind), then I would blame on the weather, but it’s happened when it’s been a sunny day (like today is…at the moment). Speaking of the crappy weather yesterday, it took my vanpool 1 hour and 15 minutes to get to the transit center and it took me another 15 minutes to get home from there. I desperately had to go to the bathroom by that point. What am I going to be like when I'm several months along?

Had bit of cramps again this morning. I guess I spoke too soon. Cramps were minimal, but came with sharp bits of pain that lasted just for a couple seconds each time. Not sure what that’s about. Also, the past couple days, I’ve been having a bit of dull pain right below my rib cage on the right side. I don’t know what that’s about either – I only hope the dull pain isn’t the first sign of another stupid kidney stone – this would be unfortunate timing for that.

Wishing it was the 27th so I can go in for my ultrasound.

Hoping and praying that everything is o.k. with Alli’s pregnancy.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    If your DVR is the comcast box, I'm not surprised. We finally gave in (I gave in to Hubby) and we got the TivoHD.

    LOVING the weather today! I wish it would last, but I'm sure it won't. I need ot get out and rake the backyard and the crappy weather has been my excuse not to do it, but now I don't have that excuse.

    I still get those sharp cramps too, I'm trying to remember if I had them with my son, but it's been too long. I think I did though.

    As for the constant need to pee, that gets better in the 2nd tri once the uterus pops out of the pelvis and off the bladder, then the sheer size of it in the 3rd tri puts the pressure back on the bladder and it's just as bad if not worse than right now. Fun fun. LOL

     
  • At 2:42 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    OMG - I just noticed this - my sentence above in the first paragraph makes it sound like I was eating for over an hour! Yep, I was gorging myself! LOL.

     
  • At 7:17 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Thank you for your well wishes!

    Ditto on the cramps. It's hard to breath a sigh of relief when you feel those! I totally remember having them with both of my boys, though.

    Your and Nickie's emails have been life savers for me the past couple of days. Thanks, guys!

     
  • At 10:18 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    I am so glad that you have pregers buddies. It is nice to have someone to compare and relate too. and as for a kidney stone, do you have pain in your back? Do you remember that stone I had with sho-sho? There was no warning sign, just that one morning I woke up and couldn't get out of ber b/c of then pain. Kidney stones are 10X worse when there is a baby in there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home