Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sigh...

Up until a few moments ago, I was having somewhat of a good day. I don't know why I let things like this bother me, but it does. I should be happy, right? After all, I'm finally pregnant...that's what I wanted...though I'm still not believing it's real.

I'm also really exhausted. I went to bed at 8:30 last night. I wanted to stay up and watch The Office last night, but that wasn't going to happen. I don't think it helps that I get up like 3 times each night to go to the bathroom.

In about a couple hours, I need to leave work and head over to my dentist's office for a lovely cleaning torture session. I hate going to the dentist so much. So very much.

I'm having a sharp pain on my right side. It is really hurting me. I hope that isn't anything bad. I wish it was the 27th already.

Last night, I finally told my vanpool the news - at least the 4 people that were in vanpool yesterday - I immediately regretted it. If something went wrong, that's 4 more people I'd have to tell.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Oh my gosh, Heather! First of all, I went to the dentist yesterday! Second, we both have our u/s on the 27th (and could that possibly be farther away?! Good grief), and I, unfortunately, missed the office last night! LOL. I totally fell asleep during Earl and woke up at 10:30. LMAO.

     
  • At 1:24 PM , Blogger OHN said...

    It is so hard to not share good news but I know how hard it is to untell people when things don't work...I had to do it 4 times (yeah, I never wised up and kept my mouth shut to begin with!) You will be fine. Infertility and subsequent pregnancy is actually a known cause for loss of your mind ;)

     
  • At 2:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Heather,

    I'm sure this is such a scary time...exciting and wonderful, but also unsettling.

    I'm talking out of my you-know-what, never having been pregnant, but I can only imagine the emotional swings that come with being pregnant, especially after what you went through to get there!

    I hope the 27th comes soon for you.

    Take care!

     
  • At 3:34 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    getting an earlier peek would be wise, but also know that I'm still getting sharp piercing pains every once in a while and they are off to the sides - both of them intermittently. The pain lasts for about 1-4 sec each time. My guess is cyst (corpus luteum) for me, but who knows for sure, I did have a lot of residual cysts heading into this cycle.

     
  • At 6:36 PM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

    I really hope the pain is nothing. I agree that you would do well to ask your clinic for an earlier u/s. Peace of mind is such a valuable thing right now!

     
  • At 11:51 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    I agree about making your U/S appt earlier. did you?
    Don't worry about if it is too soon to tell people. just keep positive. I know it is hard not to worry, but try, One more week!!! huh?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home