Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

So Sleepy...

don't have much in the way of news today. I just felt like blogging. Ooh, our lights just flickered. It's another crappy weather day in my neck of the woods.

Anyway, I am really tired today. Seriously tired. If I could go to bed for the night when I got home, I would. I'll probably go home and try take a nap at least until I had to pick up my husband from class. I think it would be better if I didn't have to wake up at 6 to take a shot and then be at work at 7:30. I find myself falling asleep in the vanpool on the way to work and the way home – that's never enough.

I haven't had much in the way of cramping lately, so that's good, but thanks for everyone for telling me it's normal. It's just hard for me because I'm so afraid that something will go wrong because I've seen it go wrong for so many women. I'm hopeful that things will go well, but it's easy to think of the worst. And well, I've never experienced pregnancy before, so I have no idea what to expect.

I got a couple books from the library last night and a couple books I ordered from Amazon showed up. I was looking through them a little bit until my eyes felt too heavy to be able to concentrate on what I was reading. They look like they could be helpful.


Oh, I'm still working on that tag I got a little while ago about the 5 things people may not know about me. This is hard. I'm sure there has to be something, but I'm having trouble thinking of any.

Well, that's all for today. Only 12 days to go until our first
ultrasound. It's not coming fast enough.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

    Glad to hear the cramping has gone down. Hang in there!

     
  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    sleepy is pretty much how I'm feeling today too. Just yesterday, I was fine, but today, I'm tired.

    glad you are still planning on doing the 5 things list.

     
  • At 10:33 AM , Blogger Debbi said...

    hey heather, don't worry too much about the cramping. it's likely just the embryo digging in for a long ride. congratulations preggo!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home