Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Support Group & Vanpool Girl

I forgot to mention that I didn't end up going to vanpool girl's house on Monday night because she canceled on me - which was fine since I needed to clean my house up a bit before my support group came over the next night and I was extremely tired (as I usually am these days). Maybe we'll get together this weekend.

For my support group last night, it ended up just being me and one other person. One of the ladies in my group had her FET yesterday and another had some work stuff to do. Our support group has just dwindled lately. We started this group through Resolve nearly a year ago with 7 women (2 joined us sometime during the year) and after next week, I won't be in the group anymore. We have a 6 week rule - once you're considered 6 weeks, you're "graduated". I will, of course, keep in contact with everyone from the group, but it won't be the same so I hope the other 3 women have their babies soon so we can start our parenting group!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home